Paragon is committed to providing high-quality customer service.  We value complaints and use information from them to help us to improve our services.

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.  We aim to resolve complaints quickly and close to where we provide the service. You can contact us through all the usual channels - phone, in person, letter or email and staff can advise you on our policy and procedures in relation to complaints.

Contact Details

Paragon Housing Association
Invergrange House
Station Rd
Phone : 01324 664966
email :

You can also download our Complaints Guide below which describes our complaints handling procedure and how to make a complaint.   It also tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us.

In Scotland two other bodies have a role in relation to complaints and landlord services.You can find out more about their work by visting the following web sites and there are useful leaflets attached below about how they operate. These include details on how to complain and SHR's guide to Significant Performance Failures.

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman  (SPSO)

Scottish Housing Regulator

IMPORTANT NOTE - from 1st December 2018 the SPSO has a new address - we are in process of updating our complaints information on this site to reflect this as SPSO updates its leaflets.


Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Bridgeside House

99 McDonald Road




The free post address remains the same